Real people, real pool, real joy. Singapore's friendliest water fitness community.
真实的人,真实的泳池,真实的快乐。加入新加坡最有人情味的银发族水中健身社群。
Water supports up to 90% of your body weight — so you can move further, longer, with far less strain than on land.
水的浮力能承托身体约九成的重量——让你动得更久、更远,关节承受的压力却小得多。
Buoyancy takes the pressure off knees, hips and backs, so you can move freely, without the ache.
浮力卸下了膝盖、髋部和背部的压力,让你自由活动,不再担心酸痛。
Water resistance works every muscle up to 12x harder than air — with zero hard landings.
水的阻力比空气大上十几倍,全身肌肉都能得到锻炼,却完全没有硬着陆的冲击。
Raise your heart rate safely, at your own pace — every session, every time.
每一堂课都能安全地按自己的节奏提升心率,循序渐进不冒进。
Splash, laugh, and cheer each other on — friendships form fast in the pool.
一起泼水、大笑、互相加油——泳池里的友谊总是特别快就建立起来。
No two sessions look the same — noodles, foam weights, big group energy, and plenty of laughter.
每一堂课都不一样——水中浮条、泡沫哑铃、满满的团体活力,还有停不下来的笑声。
Our instructors call out every move from the water's edge, adjusting the pace for every body in the pool — whether you're recovering, maintaining, or pushing further.
教练们站在池边示范每一个动作,随时照顾到池中每一位学员的节奏——无论你是在康复、保持,还是想更进一步。
My knees used to ache after every walk. Six months of water fitness later, I'm moving better than I have in years.
以前每次散步完膝盖都会酸痛。上了半年水中健身课后,现在走路比这几年任何时候都轻松。
I joined for the exercise but stayed for the people. We laugh more than we swim, honestly.
一开始是为了运动才加入的,留下来是因为这里的朋友们。说实话,我们笑的时间比游泳还多。
The instructors remember everyone's name and everyone's knee. That's rare.
教练记得每个人的名字,也记得每个人哪个膝盖不太好。这真的很难得。
I was nervous to join alone. Within one session I had three new friends.
一开始一个人加入还挺紧张的。但上了一堂课,我就交到了三个新朋友。
← Swipe to see more →
← 左右滑动查看更多 →
Water fitness is the main event, but the friendships spill out onto dry land too.
水中健身是主角,但朋友之间的情谊,也延续到了岸上。
Guided walks through Singapore's green trails — easy pace, good company.
走进新加坡的绿色步道,节奏轻松,一路都是好伙伴。
Slow, mindful movement sessions for balance, calm and strength.
缓慢而专注的练习,练平衡、练沉稳,也练力量。
Short getaways near and far — new places are always better shared.
远近皆宜的小旅行——好风景,总要有人一起看才更尽兴。
Cha-cha lessons, potlucks and get-togethers that turn classmates into close friends.
恰恰舞课、聚餐、各种小聚会——把同班同学变成了知心朋友。
Thank you for being part of our story in the water.
谢谢你,成为我们水中故事的一部分。